Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I Fink it was a Good Choice Mom

James woke up this morning and said, "Mom, I fought I was going to frowed up."  I sent him back to bed, called his school and emailed his teacher.  Every time he says that and I send him to school I get a call to come and get him.  So a day of recuperation is planned with lots of napping... Right!!??!!
Well, James just came down and said, "mom I fought I was going to frowed up but I didn't frowed up and if I frowed up it was a good choice not to go to school.  But I am ready to go to school now because I don't want to miss speech do you fink I can go because I didn't frowed up?"  Conundrum right?  I have already cancelled everything and I want to make sure he can keep food down.  So instead of my restful day with James napping and healing I am going to have a JAMES day.  Hope he makes it frew the day without frowing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment