Saturday, January 16, 2016

Not a Typical Post from the Laughter Mum... (worked for our family but may not for yours.)

Obsessions.  We all deal with them with our kids.  Let me see if I can remember all of James's.  As and infant, he always needed something in his left hand.  Then there were cars, Speed Racer, The movie Cars and Herbie, super heroes especially Spider-man, Thomas the Train (and all of his friends), Mario, Pokemon and now MINECRAFT (I may have forgotten some but he is twelve and my memory is fading).  All of James's obsessions have lasted months to years.  Mine usually don't last that long.  There was only Josh Groban music when I was pregnant with James, the CHESS concert (this one lasted less than 9 months but still a longish one) and others but currently, my family has been blessed with my new obsession, Lip Sync Battle.  Obsessions are comfortable and bring great joy.  One of the battles that caught my fancy today was >>click here<<   and here is my silly guy getting into it.  Just another day filled with laughter in our house.  Find joy and peace in your days and give into your obsessions sometimes.


Click here>>It's Raining Men

No comments:

Post a Comment