Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Game!! I LOVE Games!!

Today we started our new elongated homework week.  James has been rebelling about the need to do timed math drills and reading/ writing a summary during the week so his homework behaviorist suggested that we start doing the timed math drills and reading/ writing during the weekend.  So here we are, on Saturday.  James rebelled in a very loud way. Eventually he conceded and decided to do what was he was asked to do.  Thing were going very well and he was really enjoying the reading but the writing was still an issue for him. All of a sudden, he said, "Here is a new game called 'Nobody speak while I  think of something to write.  The object of the game is to not disturb me while I think of something to write.'" I chimed in, "Sounds like a good game!" James looked at me and said, " Okay... You're out!!

1 comment: