Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Theme Song Guy!!

James looooooves to sing and sings just about everything at times.  Around Christmas, he sang everything to the tune of "Deck the Halls".  Drove Charlotte just about crazy but I secretly enjoyed the music!  It is really funny that as soon as Christmas was over, that tune went away.  Interesting...  Anyway, James has also watched The Emperors's New Groove over and over in the car for the past several weeks.  I think he has found his soul mate in theme music...

This morning, I was singing a little diddy because my kids were finally going back to school and James looked at me and said..., "Mom, that is a HORRIBLE song!" I guess he is also a music critic!  I hope you find your bliss today and don't let your kids tell you not to sing because it isn't to their standards!  If only he knew who his mommy was years ago. National Choral Award Winner of Kwajalein Jr. Sr. High School 1983! That is who his mommy was back in the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment