Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yin and Yang of Sunday

There is always a balance, I find, with how the days go here.  We always hope the good outweighs the bad by the end of the day.  It is my way, the way of the Libra.  Always trying to keep the world on an even keel.  Some days good triumphs, but sometimes it gets squashed!  So today, I would like to blog on random happenings to see where we are at this moment in time.  Here we go.

very rare picture of me with my
favorite little man!!
  1. woke up happy (GOOD), got angry at my family for not coming to Sunday morning breakfast when I was hungry (BAD)
  2. went to Walmart with my husband and James (GOOD), by the end of our trip, I couldn't even hear myself think! (BAD) however, James made me smile (GOOD)  I told my husband that I had lost my ability to think and he said "you may be suffering from younger child verbal overload" James chimed in and said," Actually, I'm feeling just fine Thank you!" (AWESOME!!!) 
  3. the family went to our local mall, which is walking distance for us.  Charlotte wanted to drive, so James decided to walk up with me (GOOD and very nervous about it because he has never done it before)  HE WAS AWESOME ON THE WALK!!!!)(EXCELLENT!!) 
  4. the mall was fun (GOOD) and we didn't lose James (REALLY GOOD) and now we are home and the kids are both upstairs and Brian is mowing the grass (EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD!!) and I have some time to myself (no words can express this one!)
The way I see it, GOOD and it's spectacular cousins have certainly won today!  PEACE