Sunday, April 22, 2012

Too Funny Not To Blog About!!!!!!!!

Okay, I was going to take the day off and celebrate Earth Day 2012 but I nearly choked to death from laughter at breakfast this morning!  So I will give you the highlights....

Grammatically Speaking... (James gets told frequently by his "grammar queen of the universe" sister, to fix his grammar)

  • in the middle of a conversation ... "Charlotte and me.... or I...."
  • "I spinned or spun"
Playing the "One thing I know about..." game
  • One thing I know about daddy is you lawn the most on the grass! (incidentally, his sister heard it as "lawn gnome" and his father heard it as "long moan.")
Talking about football with his dad who really knows nothing about football
  • you know daddy, the quarterback is the boss of the team... daddy asked him how many quarterbacks does it make a fullback?... (James didn't get it until we reminded him about fractions and then he took off) 4 daddy... then daddy asked him how many quarterbacks does it take to make a halfback... (James had it this time quickly) 2!  
Trying to sneak banned words into a conversation (these words are allowed in the bathroom)...
  • talking about his new punching bag... "I kicked him in the butt"...James, you are not in the bathroom!... "yeahbut, this but has only one T and not 2!"
  • again talking about his new punching bag..."I punched him in his wienie"... James, you are not in the bathroom!... "yeahbut, I was talking about food!"
So today on this wonderful Earth Day... Go forth and find your bliss and don't forget to giggle at the amazing workings of the Autistic mind!!


No comments:

Post a Comment