Saturday, February 23, 2013

How'd Like a Nice Hawaiian Punch?

Okay, I am old enough to remember the Hawaiian Punch guy when he first hit the TV screen.  Ah,
the good old days when the juice didn't spill when the punch was thrown!  
Anyway, we were in the car on the way home from fencing today and James had a fruit punch drink that apparently was too small to fit in the cup holder.  Bad design in the van I guess.  Again I digress.  Adam Lambert was singing Pop that Lock which is now James's favorite song on the planet, sorry Ka-Ching by Shania Twain.  James really gets into the beat and dances full on while strapped into the back seat of the van.  I dare you to try to sit still with this one!!

All of a sudden I hear Charlotte say, "James, just because it is fruit punch doesn't mean you have to PUNCH it!"
My van is going to smell like fruit punch now!  I guess it could be worse!!