Monday, July 9, 2012

NOOOOOOO not Sleep!!! I Will do the IXL if it keeps me AWAKE!!!!!

James had a nightmare a night or so ago and now has decided that he would rather do anything but sleep.  We are heading to that time of night again and I wonder what the diversion will be tonight.  Last night, he pleaded to do IXL (math online that his school subscribes to).  James HATES IXL with every fiber of his being!  I have been having him work on it over the summer to keep him in practice for when school starts.  We have been working on skills that are definitely review from 2nd grade with slightly more difficult tweaks (we want him to challenge himself).  I am ready tonight and have the IXL all ready for when he decides he doesn't want to sleep tonight!


If you select a marble without looking, how likely is it that you will pick an orange one?
certain
probable
unlikely
impossible
Looks fun to me!  I hope he is up for it!!  Hope everyone has a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment