Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday.......AH............I Hope it Never Ends!!

Sundays, have always been my favorite day.  They are the beginning of the new week and all of the mistakes from last week are simply a distant memory.  However, James has another transition to a new camp this week.  It is chess camp, 1 hour a day Monday-Wednesday this week and Monday and Tuesday next week.  Chess is certainly a preferred activity and it isn't as physical as Tennis camp.  It is indoors so, the manic summer weather we have won't bother him.  It is perfect!!!! Yet why am I so nervous about Monday coming?  Well, my loving husband in his helpful way decided to practice chess last night with James and James lost the game.  I cringed while I listened to James scream, "I am never going to Chess Camp!!!!! NEVER!!!" UGGH... Sometimes the greatest help is not to help!
So tomorrow, I need to drag James to a camp that I know that he will LOVE.  Good thing he will have his aide there to help him through his emotions and find his zen spot while play his favorite game with other kids! Wish me luck as I need to fill up more of his day and we are tackling reading chapter books this week.  We have a bunch of Pokemon chapter books that James picked out so I hope it won't be as horrible as I am anticipating.  My motto for tomorrow is plan for the worst and rejoice that I was prepared!! UGGH, I am already exhausted just thinking about it!
Oh Bliss are you there????!!! Olie Olie in come free!!!!! Please don't hide from me I need you more than ever.  Oh Bliss please come out to play!!



No comments:

Post a Comment