Saturday, September 29, 2012

Are You Kidding Me???!!!???

Okay people!  Who was supposed to remind me that the full moon was today?  Ah, I didn't get the memo and Autism kicked my butt today big time!!!!! So I made an innocent decision for my family to do something together that we all really like, go to the movies.  James giggles hysterically every time he sees the commercials for Hotel Transylvania so off we went.  James had an EPIC tantrum getting into the car, then an equally EPIC tantrum getting out of the car.  The one where he was trying to bolt across the parking lot took the prize because as my husband tackled him back to safety, James was screaming "BUT I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!! I LOOKED BOTH WAYS TWICE!!"  We finally made it safely into the theater 3 minutes before the movie was about to start and SOLD OUT ~ Another Oscar winning performance!  We finally made it home but I was done!! I had nothing left!!!!
As we headed out later for a quick supper and a little shopping I saw the reason for James' horrific afternoon~ >>FULL MOON ALERT 2012-2013<<

No comments:

Post a Comment