Saturday, September 1, 2012

Phew... That is Much Better than...!!!

Okay, just a short visit today but this little quip was too good not to share.  One of the biggest troubles we have with James is he throws things at the TV.  Could be the reality and fantasy world mixing or something.  Anyway, today, he was flinging things at the family TV downstairs and I told him if he didn't stop the TV would get broken and I would sell him to the ..... (fill in your own politically correct/ incorrect group of people here).  He looked at me and exhaled deeply and said, "Phew... that is much better than replacing it with the TV from my bedroom!"
WHAT????? I would miss my baby if I had to sell him to the ..... But he is more concerned about his TV.  Just goes to show how kids on the spectrum think.  James is seriously connected to his stuff and I am connected to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment