Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When He HAS to GO, I Gotta Get Creative!!

James is technically a camel.  He can drink and drink and only pee a few times a day.  Today, of all days, I needed to wait for Charlotte to make up a test in one of her classes after school.  About 20 minutes from when she might be done, James started to complain about having to pee.  Great!  "Sorry, little man, you are going to have to wait."  After about 10 minutes he got desperate!  "Mom, I really need to go!  Can't I just pee in the bushes?" "No, you can't pee in the bushes at your sisters school!" I looked around and grabbed an empty water bottle. I remembered my husbands stories about family vacations with the infamous mayonnaise jar.  Well, I didn't have a mayonnaise jar, I had water bottles.  The most traumatic thing about the whole experience for him was his shirt got wet and he hates wet shirts.  He was shirtless when his sister got to the car and she wondered why.  I decided her not knowing was the better part of valor.  Just another day in the wonderful world of JAMES!!
He wanted to keep his catch because gold is his
favorite color.  Looks like he needs to drink more!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment