Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Guess IT Was HUNGRY!!!!!!

James constantly loses things!  I mean things that are super important to him like his favorite stuffed animal, DS, 3DS, favorite Wii games...  He spends a lot of his time running and screaming trying to find these things.  My husband and I have told him over and over that he is responsible for his things!  However, when he loses them, our lives become a living HELL!!  Just like I need a microchip embedded into James somewhere, I need microchips for his belongings.
His DS with his "FAVORITE" game in it had been missing for weeks!  We had looked absolutely everywhere!  Finally I told my husband to dump over the couch because things tend to go between the recliner portions of the couch.  He dumped over the couch, not only did he find enough dust to make an actual dust bunny (YUCK!), but there was the prodigal DS with the "FAVORITE" game still in it!  

Today, James was playing with his 3DS and don't know how he did it but somehow he lost it in the matter of 10 minutes!  Again, we looked everywhere.  Eventually, I looked at my husband again and told him to dump over the couch.  Wouldn't you know it.......... there was the 3DS!  I guess I need to feed that couch more!  From now on, if James loses anything, the first place we will be looking is under the quiet and comfy couch!
"Mom! I lost my watch."  "Dump over the couch!"
"Mom! I can't find Rodger (his favorite stuffed animal)" "Dump over the couch!"
"Mom! Can you help me find my.... "Just dump over the freakin' couch!"


No comments:

Post a Comment