Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No News is Good News RIGHT???

try to believe that no news is good news, however, after a few weeks of almost daily emails from James's teacher outlining the day, today I am a little worried.  I usually get the email shortly after the homework email that is sent to the whole class.  Probably I have become dependent on them.  It is likely that James' teacher doesn't send 30 individual emails detailing each kids day.  James can't tell me what has reliably happened during his day so I count on the filler information.  Today NO EMAIL so should I worry or should I just try to relax and breathe and assure myself that I would get contacted if there was really something to chat about?  I like the daily emails!  It has a lot of really great information that I can share with James' behaviorist, neurologist, psychiatrist, and others on his team.  So today, I am at a loss with what happened today, I hope he had a good day.  Maybe I will get an email tomorrow.
I guess today is just a secret day.  James isn't sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment