Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The King of Negotiations is at it Again!!

James is the KING of negotiations and making deals.  I received a fabulous email from his teacher this morning that took me back to one of my first blog posts >>Remember this one? Click here<<.  I sent James to school today with what would be considered a lot of money for a little man.  The money is for the read-a-thon his class did last Friday to raise money for their class field trips this year.  I sent an email to his teacher letting him know that James had it in his backpack.  The email I received back was priceless (which is good because with a capitalist like James, "priceless" is about all I can afford these days!) In the email his teacher let me know that he got the precious envelope with the money but later James decided it might have been better as a birthday gift for him.
James is obsessed with his birthday this year and is already planning a HUGE event!  I keep telling him it is a few months away and I need to get through Charlotte's 16th birthday first (not to mention my birthday and an 18 year anniversary celebration~ they are all within 5 days of each other starting this Friday!)  Anyway, back to the email... Apparently James is trying to hit his teacher up for an IPad or cell phone.  He knows I won't get them for him because Charlotte didn't get her cell phone until she was 12 and he is going to be 9.    Someone please send extra strength to get me to and beyond November 12th!  Oh and just to add to the mayhem, this morning James started talking about Santa.
PLEASE                      HELP                  ME!!!!!!
>>I think there is a reason that this song has been one of his favorites forever!<<
I know I use this picture a lot but this is what we need to get all the
things that James feels he needs to survive in this computer age!

No comments:

Post a Comment