Friday, August 24, 2012

WOW!!! Over 10,000 Page Views! AWESOME!!

Wow!  I have had over 10,000 page views from my blog followers!  Thank you so much for helping me feel better about the day.  I was grumbling to my husband after a horrible drop off with James that was punctuated by him screaming, "I HATE YOU MOM!!" as he slammed the car door this morning.  Nice way to start the day!  So I pulled over and quickly emailed his teacher to give him a heads up of the mood that was coming into his classroom.  I got an email back saying that James seemed a little flustered as he entered the room but re-organized very quickly and was having a great day!  Okay....  I get it... James loves me so much he is comfortable dragging me through the mud.  I have just over 4 hours to pull myself together and get in a better mood before I pick him up and present him with one of his favorite foods as a reward for another amazing week at school!  Home has been, not so amazing but...
French Fries are on the way buddy!! Glad
you had a great week at school!!
Today, I choose to find my bliss knowing that James has the ability to be wonderful for 6 consecutive hours at school.  That is Awesome!!! I also choose to forget that as his favorite mum, I am a dumping ground for anxiety and anger.  Maybe next week we can work on having a great week at school and matching it at home.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

2 comments: