Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Post number 100

I can't believe, that 99 posts have already come and gone!  Today is a treat, I finally got my Dragon NaturallySpeaking program for the computer. This blog was done without touching the keyboard. James says " it works awesome!" It will take some doing to figure out all of the nuances but I am hopeful that this will help me in my endeavors to continue to bring fascinating blogs to everybody on Laughter, Could be the Missing Piece!
I hope that in the blogs to come there will be a sense of peace and bliss to those who read it. Autism, and all that it brings into the family, certainly brings challenges to our lives. Using the Dragon NaturallySpeaking program, instead of thinking and typing at the same time, is certainly going to be a new challenge and take some getting used to! I guess, when I type, it activates my brain.
Here's to another hundred bliss filled blogs.  I have a confession to make, as I've been dictating, I have been correcting the dictation.  As punctuation is not my forte, I can't guarantee that any of it is right.  Both of my editors are not at home so today it is just a punctuation party!  I hope everybody hasa wonderful night with your family and tomorrow brings more reasons for being happy and blissful!
"Hey James. Do you want to say hi?"
"Hi my name is James.  So are you happy?  Do you like pizza?  it's fun I'm going to sing.  I'll sing a right song right now will fly I wired a rare doughboy idea Gary will be my wife. I was a bull frog."


As you can tell this is going to take some work as the program is calibrated to my voice.  James had a great time doing this!  By the way, the cute little face scrunch towards the middle of the video, was because after he said period, it actually appeared!  Have a wonderful day!!  I am off to go play some more with my toy. Catch you on the flip side of the night.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the Dragon up and running. I hope it works well for you. I haven't been reading everyday over the summer - so I'm a little behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back! I have tried to keep up with one blog a day. Some days I have done 2 and others have been a blog free day. The Dragon technology is fun but will take some getting used to. It is great to hear and will be very helpful for my daughter this year for school. She is a very quick typist but it is much easier for transcription stuff.

      Delete