Thursday, May 3, 2012

History is Made at Night..... We Fixed Him TOOOOO Much!!!!


History is Made at Night~ SMASH~ Click Here
Any one who knows me knows that I am mooooooooved by music!  Love it and words and melodies are great but modulation is what makes me go weak in the knees.  In the clip above the most important moments happen at the chorus (1 minute mark, 2:19 mark EPIC modulation @  3:10-3:15 and finally 3:15 dodoedowah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



HELP!!!!  We have fixed him toooooo much!  On my 4/26/12 Blog I title: Sleep is Boring and I am NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!! click hereI wrote about how James declared he would never sleep again!  Since then I have added a gel memory foam mattress topper to his bed (dubbed the "coma inducer") and a few nights ago a lycra sheet click here that wraps around the whole top mattress and gives wonderful deep pressure to relax James into a wonderful hugged all night feeling.  Well I am here to testify that he have a new problem!!  I can't get him to wake up in the morning after sleeping 11 hours soundly!!  I have to get at the bottom of the bed and squeeze him out like toothpaste in a tube. My toothpaste never fought me to get back into the tube as it defied gravity!  




This picture was taken at 7:10AM this morning and we leave for school at 7:35AM.  Do you see my problem now!!!!! 




Sleep well, I know we will!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You always make me laugh!!! I was wondering how those lycra sheets would work,(Liam has a weighted blanket, and I am constantly putting it back on him at nite bc it falls off so much) I'm guessing too good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. I got a set for my daughter also. I asked her if she thought it would be a good idea and she said probably not because she is a restless sleeper. Message received and she is now sleeping really well with her gel memory foam mattress topper and Lycra sheets! Happy kids = happy mommy!!

    ReplyDelete