Friday, May 4, 2012

National Average of Children per Household is 2.3 Kids. Ever Wonder What that .3 Child Would Look Like???

I feel like I am the luckiest mum in the world because I have a beautiful daughter, a handsome son and a .3 child!  (Well I actually have 4,  .3 children but this blog is just about one of them).  His name is Kiefer.  He is a Maine Coon ~ Rag-Doll sweet bundle of looooove.  He is also SPOILED!  Kiefer has his own place at the table and he is working on his table manners.  Remember, elbows off the table and our hands belong in our laps when we are chewing.



He is very helpful when James is doing his homework.  He holds the pages down and keeps James from getting upset because of how much there is still left to do. And will be super helpful to my daughter next year when she takes Physics because Kiefer spends much of his day making sure that gravity doesn't win and his favorite chair won't fly away!  

Who would think that this perfect, sweet .3 baby could get into trouble?  Well, Kiefer gets in trouble just about every day of the week.  He steals food!  Can't really blame him though, the cat food smells horrible!  Kiefer prefers spicy Thai or Mexican food. He lives for Rotisserie Chicken from Costco.  He adores mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and don't get me started on steak!  He is my perfect eater!!

I know they are not horns but it is close
About a month ago, we were sitting at the table and all of a sudden James got up from the table, grabbed Kiefer (this is hard to do because Kiefer is HUGE) and stomped upstairs.  We heard Kiefer land after his "flying lesson" James slam the door and then........... "Devil Child, Devil Child!!" (click here for explanation) Kiefer apparently had taken a chicken nugget off of James's plate when he wasn't looking.  When James did finally look and counted his nuggets and saw that one had run away, he looked under the table where he found Kiefer sucking on it like a lollipop!!


Just yesterday morning my daughter had a run in with the little snitch.  We were at the table eating breakfast and all of a sudden I heard her screech........ "KIEFER, get your face out of the sour cream!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOM, he just ruined the whole container of sour cream!!!!!!!!!!!"  (Why you ask is there sour cream on my breakfast table?  That is a topic for another blog.)

So sleep well my little .3 child and dream of all the tasty foods in the world that James won't eat but you will.  Thank you for being my least picky eater and official bed warmer!  I know that your siblings love you and you are cherished by our whole family. 


Kiefer and Astra

Kiefer and Abracadabra Crackadoo

Kiefer and Hobbit
Your Furry, purry siblings love you too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment