Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh, It is Monday in a BIG WAY Today!

Some Mondays come into our life and all is well.  Not a care in the world and the sun is shining!  Today isn't one of those Monday's!  Couldn't get James to get out of bed, couldn't get him to eat breakfast or even think about smiling.  So I dressed him in his new shirt, had my daughter do a photo shoot and sent him off to school.  Good thing Astra was able to get the bits of a smile from him.  Some days are just Monday to the core and I hope this one starts looking up.



I always try to provide a positive outlook on the days and today is not the exception.  I am positive that Monday will go into Tuesday.  I am positive that James will have a day.  I am positive that we will all survive this one.  I am positive that summer vacation will be here in 9 days.  I am positive that James drips with pure awesomeness!  Maybe those who see his shirt will become blinded by it and see him as I see him everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment