Thursday, May 10, 2012

Some Days are Just Like That

Yesterday was EPICLY yucky!! Not a giggle in sight nothing to make me laugh.  As the day went on... I felt helpless under the weight of it all!  Today is a new start the promise of potential bliss and I chose to make it a wonderful day!  Please join me and shake the yucky stuff off and rejoice only 2 more days until the weekend.

                                                                  Shake it Out Click Here

My Mantra for today is... I am bigger than Autism... It can not defeat me... I will defend my right to have a peaceful day free from meltdowns, arguments and troubles at school... I am invincible not invisible... I am my own superpower!!! Hope it works!!



5 comments:

  1. 9:22 AM and the mantra isn't working!!!!!!! Please someone say something funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said a football coach to a new recruit: "Do you think you can pass this ball?" The player protested "Heck, I don't even thing I can SWALLOW it!" Be that as it may, this too shall pass - better times are on the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous:) I am feeling better as my little man is home and we are about to go to OT for Interactive Metronome and CORE training. Thanks for the giggle!!

      Delete
  3. I have nothing funny to say, sorry. Just not like me!!! I can offer a hug and a smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is okay. I appreciate the hug and smile!! Doing homework and school work with James now. I could never home school him! It would drive me crazy! He has a very strong impression of where things are supposed to happen and school work isn't supposed to happen at home!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete